Play the iPhone on Apple TV
- The operation of the iPhone on television requires the following steps:
- The yellow connector in the AV cable is connected to the yellow video entry port on the TV, and if the AV cable is the component type, the red, green, and blue video connectors must be entered into their matching outlets on the TV set.
- Connect the AV cable’s white connector to the left voice port.
- Connect the AV cable’s red connector to the correct sound port.
Play the iPhone on TV using the AirPlay feature
- The Ear Play feature can be used: AirPlay or Mirroring when applying the following steps to an Apple TV:
- Connect the iPhone to the same Internet as Apple TV.
- Scrolling to the top of the screen as soon as the two devices connect, then search for the control center.
- Find the Scripting icon on the left in iOS 11, or search the AirPlay button on the right side in iOS 10 or older versions.
- Clicking on an icon…
Play the iPhone on old TV
The installed cable is used to connect the iPhone to older TVs, and in general, the cable does not copy the match, but it does direct possible applications, images and video files to the old TV. The accuracy of the visibility is not high, with a video size of 480.
Stream audio with AirPlay from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
On your iPhone or iPod touch, or on your iPad:
- Open the control center
- Swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen on iPhone X or later, or iPad with iPadOS or later, Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen on iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier.
- In the upper-right corner, touch and hold the control group, then tap the AirPlay button
- Tap each speaker or TV that you want to play the current audio to.
Also, You can check the resource from apple itself: Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror your device’s screen